Fri, Jun 16|
5373 S Grandin Hall Cir
HOAM Man Night
Come have a blast with a ton of other men playing sports, grilling out, swimming, sitting by a fire and enjoying life!
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2023, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
5373 S Grandin Hall Cir, 5373 S Grandin Hall Cir, Carmel, IN 46033, USA
About the Event
Men need a place to just have fun together. For us, this mostly happens when there is competition, food, a bonfire, great conversation & awesome buddies!
Heart of a Man is hosting three of these nights this summer: June 16, July 14, and August 11 from 6-10PM each of those nights.
We will be hanging out at Taylor's house where will will have PLENTY of room to host as many guys as can come. What will we be doing?
- A Mexican food truck will be available if you wish to purchase amazing tacos for dinner!
- The grill will be fired up; BRING YOUR OWN MEAT if you wish to cook something up!
- A massive game of kickball; men of ALL skill levels invited to play!
- Basketball on the driveway for knockout or full games.
- The pool in the back will be open; pool basketball will be happening!
- No kids or wives/significant others for this event, fellas!
This is the place to bring a friend or even multiple friends. We all know a guy who could use some dudes in his life. Bring him with you. Invite them. We are excited for them to join us.
Come ready to swim, eat, relax, and/or compete (Or all of the above)!